regular price13,98 $
Felt cover for table games
Turn any table into a game table with our leisure table felt. The felt is made from our eco-friendly viscose fiber, a durable material with a soft fabric-like finish. It's perfect for that weekly game of poker, bridge or cribbage, and family game night. Simply lay the felt flat on the table and secure with chart table clips. Plastic clips are sold separately.
Please note that there may be a tolerance of up to +/- 1/4 inch in length and width.
Material:Viscose felt (100% wood fibres).
Dimensions:2 yards (1.83 meters) breit.
Thickness:Ca. 3/64" (1-1,6 mm).
Weight:10 oz. per linear meter.
Used:recreational card and board games.
We do our best to ensure that our photos are as realistic as possible. However, due to inconsistencies from different monitors, light sources, digital photography and ink variations, we cannot guarantee that the color you see on your screen will accurately reflect the actual color of the product. Screenshots are for guidance only and should not be considered completely accurate.
To avoid problems - especially with larger orders - we advise you to order one of our sample bags online. You can also email one of our customer service representatives at firstname.lastname@example.org to request 1-4 free samples. Simply specify the type of felt and colors you are interested in, along with your name and mailing address. Please note that these samples will be sent by standard mail without tracking information.
See all The Felt Store videos here.
Dear customers, we inform you that with the increase in online sales, there has been an influx of lost and stolen packages. Keep an eye on the status of your orders using your tracking number to avoid unattended packages. Feltro Store is not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
Please note that oversized packages may incur additional shipping charges.
- Orders ship within 1-3 business days.
- Longer processing times can occur with large order quantities or low inventories.
- Orders ship via FedEx Ground or Smart Post.
- Once an order leaves our factory, there may be additional wait times with the carrier. Up-to-date information on carrier wait times can be found at:
shipping in 2 days:
- Orders are shipped the next business day.
- High quantity or low stock orders may take more than 2 days to ship. In that case, a customer service representative will contact you.
- Orders ship via FedEx 2Day.
Delivery service interruptions:
Bad weather conditions, natural disasters and other circumstances beyond our control may occasionally cause interruptions in transportation services. Be sure to visit the links below for updates on service alerts.
Thanks for shopping at thefeltstore.com
Keep in mind that:
- The Felt Store does not cover return shipping costs.
- We do not refund shipping costs on returned items.
- We do not offer exchange of products.
We are a small family business and are currently unable to receive the same shipping discounts that large retail companies offer. Shipping costs displayed on our website are real-time shipping estimates from our shipping partners. We are actively looking for ways to improve our shipping costs and we appreciate your support.
At The Felt Store, we want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your order, simply return the items in their original condition within 30 days of receipt of shipment and we will issue you a refund minus shipping costs. Please note that sale items marked "FINAL SALE" are non-returnable.
Disclaimer: Customers are responsible for all shipping charges for returned products. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
Follow the steps below to return a purchase made in our store.
Returning items by mail
- Please contact our customer service email@example.com request a Return Authorization Code (RAC).
- Once you receive your RAC, pack the items securely in a box and include a copy of the packing slip. Write the delivery address and RAC on the package.
Canadian return address:
A Felt Store Inc.
Avenida Wharton Glen, 2541
US return address:
A Felt Store Inc.
Abbott Road BAY 2 em 1971
Lackawanna, Nova York
- Drop off the package at your local post office or your preferred carrier location.
Return items in store
- Bring your item to our Mississauga location during regular business hours.
- One of our customer service representatives will assist you with your return.
There are no additional shipping costs for store returns. However, the original shipping costs for your order will not be refunded.
- Sale items marked "END SALE" in the product name cannot be returned or exchanged unless the item is defective.
- Off-roll adhesive items are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned or exchanged unless the products are defective.
- Custom-made products cannot be returned unless they do not meet the agreed specifications.
- The customer is responsible for shipping the return.
- We will refund the purchase price less shipping costs if the item is returned within 30 days of the order delivery date.
We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages sent to us for return. So please keep your tracking number when shipping your package. Felt Store reserves the right to refuse the return of an item if the packaging is open, damaged or not the original product.
Your account will be credited within 14 days of receiving your package. All refunds will be made to the original payment method.
Disclaimer: Orders over $800, excluding shipping, are subject to a restocking fee of 15% of the item's value.
Cut the roll material
The following restocking fees apply to media cut from the roll:
- 5-10 cut pieces = 15% of the item's value
- 11-20 cut pieces = 20% of the item's value
- 21+ cut pieces = 25% of item value
To avoid this, you can request up to three (3) samples by contacting one of our employees.customer service employeesor buying one from ussample bag.
Free boot liner return
Trunk liners can be returned free of charge within 30 days of purchase. A prepaid return label is included with each package shipped. Follow the instructions below to complete your boot liner return:
- Place the trunk mats in a polybag or box for shipping.
- Make sure all previously used labels are removed from the polybag or box.
- Clearly indicate your order number, starting withTWEB, on the outside of the polybag or carton.
- You will find your order number on the original packing slip or confirmation email you received after placing your order.
- Attach the prepaid return label to the outside of the package you are returning.
- Deliver your item to the nearest Canadian post office.
If your original packaging does not include a prepaid return label, please contact Customer Service firstname.lastname@example.org call 1-866-757-3358.
- For orders placed after February 4, 2022, the trunk liner can be returned free of charge.
- All boot liners must be in original condition to be eligible for return. Feltro Store does not accept returns that have been used or damaged.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of purchase.
- Out of stock trunk mats marked "FINAL SALE" cannot be returned.
- We do not offer exchanges. If you need a liner in a different style or size, we recommend that you follow our return procedure for a full refund and place a new order online.
- A 20% restocking fee applies to trunk accessory purchases over $300 CAD.
Poker tables have felt so that the playing cards will slide more easily across the surface. There are 3 common types of material used today; Speed Cloth, Traditional Felt, or Velveteen.How much does it cost to Refelt a poker table? ›
Refelting a poker table can cost anywhere from $300 to $500. The expense depends on a number of variables, like functionality, size (number of players it seats), and type of fabric. Usually, unless you own a high-end poker table, it's much cheaper to just replace it.Why do poker tables have felt? ›
The modern poker table is a form of card table which is often covered with baize (a type of felt) or speed cloth (a Teflon-coated fabric) to help the cards slide easily across the surface.What does it mean to be felted in poker? ›
To “felt someone” means to bust them and take all of their remaining chips. The “felt” is also the fuzzy, often green material that covers a poker table.Why is poker felt green? ›
Green in Casinos
The theory behind using green for casino tables is that it makes players feel comfortable. After all, being in a live casino can sometimes feel intimidating, especially when you're surrounded by strangers while you're gambling with money. But the color green helps to create a more tranquil atmosphere.
Green is definitely the most popular color for casinos and it's the traditional card table color. There may well be a reason behind it being used, but there is no doubt that a casino card table that is not green just does not feel the same.Can you just leave a poker table? ›
These social skills can be critical to your long-term profit, especially in private games. However, by default you should never feel bad about leaving a poker game because the chips you've won now belong to you, not your opponents, and you are free to leave the table whenever you like.Is it rude to leave a poker table? ›
It is acceptable for players to leave during the game as long as it is not during the middle of it.What are you not allowed to say at a poker table? ›
Within the ordinary social bounds of decency, nothing is off-limits as a topic of friendly chat at the poker table — with one exception: you may not talk about the hand in progress.Does it matter where you sit at a poker table? ›
You're more likely to win money from a player on your right than from a player on your left. That's generally because with the large stack on your right, you have first crack at his big stack. That means an empty seat to the left of a large stack should be more inviting than one on the big stack's right.
Of the ranges of fabrics that we stock, the best fabrics for poker tables are the fabrics suited for interior design, especially the Standard Baize and Extra Wide Baize. These two fabrics have a 95% Wool/ 5% nylon mix to maximise durability.What is the material used for poker tables? ›
The modern poker table is a card table usually covered in baize (a type of felt) or speed cloth (a Teflon-coated fabric) to make it easier for the cards to slide around the surface.What type of felt do casinos use? ›
Suited Speed Cloth
Suited speed cloth is made from 100% polyester and treated with a waterproofing agent that makes it impervious to stains and spills. This cloth is often considered casino cloth because it's preferred by professionals and offers that silky smooth glide that players enjoy so much.
Made from thick, woven polyester, this felt is 100 percent waterproof. It is the same high quality material you would find at casinos. This felt uses dye sublimation printing, which enables the ink to actually embed into the material, thus making the felt smooth and sharp.